First off, welcome to our new blog! We thought it would be fun to start one of these, especially with family and friends so far away from us. Sorry it wont be as entertaining as other blogs that have kids, but we will try our best.
So I need some help! A sign up sheet came to me in the Relief Society binder for a craft group. I thought that would be a good idea to sign up because with Nathan and I both being in a new ward and right away being put into Nursery I could meet people. The lady in charge called me to see if I had any ideas. She then came by our house and I showed her a website with some craft ideas. She said that most of them the ward had done previously. She then asked me to be in charge of the craft group for March. Im not really sure why, but that makes me really nervous!! What if I pick a craft that no one wants to do? What if no one signs up? So where I need help is that if you know of any cute craft ideas, would you please send them my way? I would really appreciate it!
Long Time No See
15 years ago
I love your blog. Love your mom and no I didn't have to say that because you are my daughter.
ReplyDeleteMichele is writing this and Chris has nothing to do with this. You two are the biggest losers in the world no one except mom will ever read this stupid crap. by the way you suck oh by the way this is michele and chris is totally innocent and loving and would never think something so mean.
ReplyDeleteWell, Chris....ummm, I mean Michele...nope, I mean Chris...I love Bethany's blog and I am very excited to read it!!!
ReplyDeleteOk, now Bethany, I'm sorry I about not calling you last night...ya know...life happened and I spaced it! But I am so excited you joined the blogging world! And I know what you mean about not having much to write about, but stuff will come to you. Plus, this weekend you will be hanging out with one of the coolest of the cooler people you know and surely something will happen that you will be able to write about.
I told you when you got married that you should start a blog and you LAUGHED at me, so i just want to say I TOLD YOU SO. Anyways, the blog is cute and if you want to do anything VINYL let me know I can sent it out and I am CHEAP for RS groups.
ReplyDelete